The Construction Division
Taking Pride In Timeliness And Communication
McClain & Company’s construction division has been working in the industry of bridge and highway construction for over a decade. With a focus on timeliness and communication, McClain & Co. ensures successfully completed projects. We maintain a staff of highly skilled and certified personnel with a broad range of experience. Whether your project is rehabilitation of existing structures, underbridge utilities, or road signage and highway lighting, we have the expertise and equipment to meet your needs.
McClain & Company has the experience and flexibility to ensure that your job is completed in a timely manner even with the most aggressive of scheduling timelines. McClain & Company maintains the largest fleet of underbridge equipment in the industry as well as an extensive group of aerial equipment. This fleet is available to our construction division as needs arise, even if those needs happen to rise unexpectedly. By having the tools to respond to the unexpected keeps our company flexible and your job on schedule. Completing projects on time is a standard that is stressed to all levels of employees and measures are continuously being taken to reach that standard.
McClain & Co., Inc. prides itself on building lasting relationships with industry professionals by openly communicating with all invested parties. We believe that clear lines of communication are imperative to reaching our project goals. Weekly internal meetings with the Project Manager and superintendents ensure a straight line of communication between the client and the people completing the work.
Broad Range of Experience
- Bridge deck repairs and overlays
- Concrete substructure and superstructure repairs
- Steel structure repairs and rehabilitation
- Bridge washing and tunnel washing
Signage and Electrical
- Overhead and roadside signage and structures
- Highway lighting and foundations
- Traffic signals
- LED conversions
- Water lines: 4”-24” waterlines suspended below bridge
- Fiberglass and PVC bridge deck drainage systems
- Telephone conduit systems
- Fiber optics conduit systems
- Natural gas line installation
- Galvanized steel, PVC, and fiberglass electrical conduits
- Slope protection and remediation
- Demolition of structure
- Dam rehabilitation